1) Push lollipop sticks into the filling part of the Oreo cookie about halfway through.
2) Melt CandiQuik according to package instructions.
3) Meanwhile set out several pieces of wax paper onto your working surface. Have your candy and pretzels ready for decorating cookies.
4) Holding the sucker by the end of the stick, dip the Oreo into the melted CandiQuik. Coat the entire cookie. Place onto wax paper. Note: To prevent the extra buildup of chocolate on back, pick up the cookie and reposition onto another unused area of the wax paper. Add the candy decorations as shown below.
5) Allow the suckers to set up. When hardened slip into plastic bags or wrap with clear wrap. Tie a ribbon or a tie around the bag and neck of the sucker.
Great stocking stuffer!