1) Print out pattern to copier.
2) Place graphite paper on one side of wood. Place paper cat pattern on top and temporarily tape it to the wood. Following the lines on the pattern, trace black cat onto the wood with a pencil. Remove tpattern and graphite paper.
3) Following the outlines that are marked on the wood cut the cat out of the wood with a jigsaw.
4) Sand the wooden cat and the edges smooth.
5) Paint one side of the cat and the edges black. Allow to dry. Than paint the other side of the cat black.
6) When dry, place on an edge of a shelf.