1) Paint one portion of the clothespin with white acrylic paint as shown in illustration A. Allow paint to dry.
2) Paint 3/4 of the clothespin with black acrylic paint for snowmans hat and paint pincher end black for snowmans feet. Allow paint to dry. See illustration B.
3) Using a small paintbrush and acrylic paint or the permanent markers, paint the face and buttons on the snowman as shown in illustration C.
4) Cut the two pointy ends of the toothpick off as shown in illustration D. The toothpick will be 1 long. Paint with black paint and allow paint to dry.
5) Cut a piece of material, 4 inches by 1/4 inch for snowmans scarf.
1) Glue the black toothpick for the brim of the snowmans hat as shown below.
2) Tie piece of material or ribbon for snowmans scarf.