1) Cut out a piece of plastic wrap that measures about 4 1/2 by 4 1/2. Cut a piece of wire 8 to 9 in length.
1) Put two-bottom side of kisses together and wrap them together with plastic wrap as shown in illustration A.
2) Insert wire under the loose ends of plastic wrap and begin wrapping the florist tape as shown in illustration B.
3) Wrap to about 1 1/2 down and then insert a leaf. Wrap the florist tape around the stem of the leaf to secure the leaf on the wire and continue wrapping until you reached the bottom of the wire. See illustration C.
4) Cut a 12" piece of ribbon and tie a bow onto the stem.