1) Using a large scissors cut a 25 circle from each of the two pieces of foam.
Tip for making the circle: Tie the two ends together of a 26 piece of string. Push a thin 1 1/2 nail into the center of the foam. Loop the string over the nail and than around the black marker. Pull the loop taunt and than mark the circle onto the foam. See illustration A. Also a large aluminum garbage can lid might work.
2) Lay the foam circles onto the newspaper and lightly spray the top and sides of the foam circles with the brown paint. Spray several light coats of brown paint onto foam. After it dries, spray backsides. Allow paint to dry completely.
3) Cut from the masking tape 144 pieces of tape each measuring 2 1/2 long.
4) Stick the masking tape along the edge of the two foam circles. Space the masking tape about 1/2 apart as shown in Illustration B.
5) Print out templates onto index weight paper to your printer.
6) Cut out template pieces out of the index paper with a scissors or craft knife.
9) Using the black spray paint, lightly spray the design onto the foam circle (top and sides). Spray several light coats. Allow paint to dry. Remove paper pieces, pennies and tape.
12) To complete the costume: For the white filling for the cookie, you may want to wear a white shirt, white pants and white socks/pantyhose or a white leotard.
Slip the cookie costume over your head and than loosely tie the front cookie to the back cookie with the black ties. Happy Haunting!