* LED Tea lights can be found at Dollar Tree Stores & Big Lots.
1) Print out Santa, Reindeer and Snowman from color printer onto printer paper or index paper.
Or print out to a black and white printer and use the line art version of the characters. Color the Santa, Reindeer and Snowman with crayons, markers or color pencils.
2) If printing to printer paper, spray glue the printouts to poster board. Cut out characters with scissors or Xacto knife along the heavy outline.
3) Using a hole punch, punch a hole on the face of the character that is marked with an "X". Slide the character onto the flame of the tea light as shown in illustration A. Use a little white glue to stick the character onto the tea light. Note: If the hole from the punch is too small, you may have to cut a few small slits around the hole as shown in illustration B.
4) Allow glue to dry. Then tie a 14" piece of ribbon around candle as shown in illustration C. Tie the ends together to form a loop for hanging the ornament onto the tree.
5) Switch the ornament on from the back and his nose will glow!