1) Paint the split egg and two of the hearts white. Paint the other two hearts yellow. Allow pieces to dry. Paint face onto egg and allow paint to dry. With a fine marker add dashes on the white hearts and the details on the chicken face as shown in illustration A.
2) Drill two holes into the bottom of the egg and a hole in each yellow heart as shown in illustration A.
3) Cut two pieces of wire 7 long. Insert one end of the wire into hole on yellow heart. With a small pliers, twist the wire around to the top and twist several time around longer piece to secure. See illustration B. Repeat with other yellow heart.
4) Insert the other end of the wire into the holes in the egg. Twist the wire around and to the front and twist several times around longer piece to secure. See Illustration B. Repeat with other wire with yellow heart.
5) Using a pencil, wrap the wire around the pencil as shown in illustration B. Remove pencil. Repeat with other wire. Adjust the wire so that the lobes of the heart are facing forward.
6) Glue white hearts (wings) on egg with hot glue gun. Cut a small piece of fabric and tie into a bow. Glue onto front of egg. Turn egg over to back. Cut a small piece of red fabric and hot glue to back top of egg. See illustration C.
7) Hot glue the jewelry pin vertically to back of egg.